We are a large, outward focused, Christian community that is looking for a passionate follower of Jesus
to be part of our close-knit team of Pastors who lead, encourage, grow, challenge and teach us.
As Crossroads increases in congregation size, in staff numbers and in the diversity of its activities, a Lead
Pastor will provide leadership to Pastors, staff, and volunteer leaders to develop and fulfil our vision, all delivered in a Christian environment with a strong volunteer culture and collaborative staff team. We are looking for a mature spiritual leader with a heart for servant leadership, who can set a bold vision
and inspire people towards pursuit of this.
You could be a good fit if you:
- Have a love for God and for people
- Are a gifted Bible teacher with the desire and ability to teach God’s truth in a wide range of contexts
- Are passionate about actively sharing Jesus’ love with those who don’t yet have a relationship with Him
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong managerial ability while valuing the input of others and are happy working as part of a team
- Like growing and developing volunteers in the church, encouraging them in their areas of gifting
We’d prefer if you have appropriate experience and qualifications and importantly, an appreciation of
how these might play out in a Christian church environment. Outside of these things we are keen to hear what you can contribute, what really pushes your buttons, what gets you up in the morning!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE May 28, 2018
Please reply in the first instance to: email@example.com with information about yourself and your fit for the role and to request a full job description.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.