We are a large, outward focused, Christian Community that is looking for a passionate follower of Jesus
to be part of our close-knit team of Pastors who lead, encourage, grow, challenge and teach us.
Equipping Pastor?! That’s a bit of a weird title isn’t it? The role encompasses the need to meet day to
day administrative and compliance responsibilities but equally, to be involved in big picture direction,
vision and strategy, all delivered in a Christian environment with a strong volunteer culture and
collaborative staff team.
You could be a good fit if you:
- Have a love for God and for people
- Have the desire and ability to teach God’s truth in a wide range of contexts
- Are passionate about actively sharing Jesus’ love with those who don’t yet have a relationship with Him
- Bring experience in administration, management and compliance
- Like growing and developing volunteers in the church, encouraging them in their areas of gifting
We’d prefer if you have appropriate experience and qualifications and importantly, an appreciation of
how these might play out in a Christian church environment. Outside of these things we are keen to
hear what you can contribute, what really pushes your buttons, what gets you up in the morning! If this
sounds appealing, please touch base with us!
You can check out our website and Facebook links to glean a bit of information about Crossroads - our
background, size, Elders, Pastors, staff and activities:
www.facebook.com > ‘Crossroads Church – Palmerston North’
www.facebook.com > ‘Crossroads Young Adults’
www.facebook.com > ‘CY - Crossroads YOUTH’
APPLICATIONS CLOSE THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2017
Please reply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
with information about yourself and your fit for the role and to request a full job description.